Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is one of the largest and most successful proprietary trading firms in the world. Headquartered just outside of Philadelphia in Bala Cynwyd, PA, SIG has more than 2,300 employees at its 14 global office locations. Since its founding in 1987, SIG’s quantitative approach to decision making and emphasis on collaboration have made the company a leader in the financial markets. Beyond trading, SIG has businesses that specialize in institutional brokerage, private equity, venture capital, structured capital, and sports analytics.
The US Benefits Manager will impact, administer, and continually evolve the Health & Welfare and Retirement benefits programs for a primarily exempt employee population. This position will report to the Global Head of Benefits and interact with all in an informal and high performing environment. The US Benefits Manager will be the face of the US benefits program and a partner to employees and, their families. The role is responsible for developing and communicating benefit plans to both employee population as well as to candidates who are considering job opportunities at SIG. This individual will also partner and share ideas with internal HR and Recruiting teams to leverage data and run market driven benchmark discovery to focus on ensuring a great employee experience. As US Benefits Manager s/he will work across an expansive portfolio of benefits and services while staying true to the mission and vision at SIG.
Always thinking about a superb employee experience, this individual will:
- Manage the development, implementation, and administration of all US employee benefits plans, policies and procedures including, but not limited to, health and welfare and 401(k).
- Develop and deliver effective communication materials relating to the benefits program.
- Manage vendor relationships with SIG’s carriers and brokers to ensure service levels are met and participant satisfaction is delivered. Understand the financials/analytics of all programs.
- Ensure US benefit plans are in compliance with federal and state regulations, including but not limited to ERISA, HIPPA, FMLA, ADA and COBRA.
- Collaborate with HRIS team in the development of technology to support the effective administration of all plans.
- Maintain fiduciary responsibility for the oversight, and administration of SIG’s 401k plan.
- Ensure benefits programs are in alignment and fully supportive of SIG’s values and business goals- while ensuring compliance, innovation, and cost effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities to leverage outside consultants and brokers. Evaluate and maintain relationships with brokers and vendors.
- Stay apprised of industry trends and identify opportunities for enhancement to existing policies, practices, and programs.
- Oversee the planning and communications process for the firm’s annual open enrollment processes including review of vendor submission and plan renewals, employee meetings and training sessions in local offices.
- Work closely with benefits’ brokers to draft proposals on new plan designs and present new ideas and designs to the Global Head of Benefits.
- Advise and counsel management and employees on existing benefits, trends, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in human resource management, business administration or another related field is a strong plus.
- Ample experience in Employee Benefits Management focused role including benefits plan design, implementation, management, and administration, in a fast-paced, high-growth organization.
- Advanced skill level in Excel, including use of V-Lookups, macros and pivot tables.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills to review data analytics and reporting for program measurement.
- Superb communication and listening skills to effectively interact with employees, work collaboratively with internal teams, individuals, and external vendors. Ability to organize and present information concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with Consumer directed health plans and well-being programs desired
- Curious, creative, results-oriented, proactive.
- Approachable, humble, sense of humor, ability to pivot quickly, influencer, and connector.
- Ability to lead by example, possess sound judgement, enjoy problem solving and drive remarkable outcomes.
- Must have a sense of “ownership” of his/her areas of responsibility, be responsive, follow-through, and move quickly and competently.
- Strong organizational and project-management skills with the ability to multi-task and to take projects through to conclusion under deadline.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive confidential information.
Attractive Compensation and Benefits package