Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a privately held global leader in investments, trading, and technology servicing securities markets worldwide and headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, PA, a Philadelphia suburb. SIG comprises a number of affiliated entities specializing in trading and proprietary investments in equities, fixed income, energy, commodity, index and derivative products, private equity and venture capital, research, customer trading and institutional sales.
The Head of Benefits and Employee Services will report to and work collaboratively with the Global Head of Human Resources, be a driver of culture and employee experience, be accountable for the management and administration of U.S. employee benefit programs and services and oversee the design of global benefit programs. The Head will advise on the strategic and tactical operations of the U.S. Benefit and Services Programs for SIG, provide input and review for the international locations (Sydney and Dublin), and ensure that all locations share a common mindset, mission and vision. The Head will leverage data, run market driven benchmark discovery, launch impactful programs, and help to solve business problems related to employee life balance and overall employee wellness. The Head will build successful collaborative relationships with SIG’s leadership team and external consultants to successfully design, implement and communicate benefit plans that are consistent with SIG’s business goals and values. The Head will ensure that all plans are administered in compliance with the plan provisions and federal and state regulations.
- Analyze, design, implement, and report on all benefit plans, programs and policies.
- Ensure benefits programs are in alignment and fully supportive of SIG’s values and business goals
- Oversee the administration of benefits, and employee services including Wellness, Concierge, and Nutrition.
- Ensure the benefits programs remain competitive, compliant, innovative, and cost effective in all locations.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching and goal setting to the benefit administration and employee services teams to ensure business objectives are met.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with HR business partners, Recruiting business partners, and global SIG business partners to understand ideas, suggestions, and vision for what they are trying to create within their respective areas and overall for SIG.
- Identify opportunities to leverage outside consultants and brokers. Evaluate and maintain relationships with brokers and vendors.
- Lead team and employee communication and education regarding benefits
- Stay apprised of industry trends and identify opportunities for enhancement to existing policies, practices and programs
- Ensure compliance with state, federal, and international statutes and legislation
- Prepare and monitor the annual costs/expected value for benefits and services
- Oversee the planning process for the firm’s annual open enrollment processes including review of vendor submission and plan renewals.
- Work closely with benefits’ broker to draft proposals on new plan designs and present new ideas and designs to SIG’s owners and leadership teamers.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all applicable state, federal laws impacting administration of the firm’s health and welfare programs and policies.
- Develop and prepare a communication strategy for open enrollment including materials, email announcements, employee meetings and training seminars for local offices.
- Advise and counsel management and employees on existing benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in human resource management, business administration or other related field preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in benefits, including plan design and analysis, in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Minimum of five years of management experience growing and developing a team of high performing results driven professionals.
- Experience managing Employee Benefits and services programs for companies of over 1000+ employees with employees in varying locations s is highly preferred
- Advanced skill level in Excel, including use of V-Lookups, macros and pivot tables
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- Experience with global retirement plans, pension plans, medical plans, Life/AD&D plans, Disability plans, Paid Time Off, Work/Life benefits
- Advanced communication skills to navigate internal stakeholder management, cross-functional team interactions, inter-team dynamics and external vendor management
- Results-oriented/curiosity driven/proactive leadership skills – ability to lead by example and drive remarkable outcomes.
- Proactive data driven problem solver with excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Must have a sense of “ownership” of his/her areas of responsibility, be responsive, follow-through, and move quickly and competently using good judgment.
- Strong organizational and project-management skills with the ability to multi-task and to take projects through to conclusion under deadline.
- Passionate about understanding business goals and collaborating with business partners to meet and exceed objectives in a creative and high ROI manner.
- Consultative in his/her approach looking to leverage cross-functional partnerships to improve programs and services delivery.
- Driven leader, influencer, and connector
- Global thinker with an appreciation for the local intricacies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, trustworthy, and ability to handle highly sensitive confidential information.
Compensation and Benefits
Highly competitive compensation package.